Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The text is typed in the 11th size of a bowling alley with a single line spacing; the author's accents are italicized, not underlined (everywhere except URLs); all illustrations, graphs and tables are placed directly in the text, where they should be in content (and not at the end of the document).
- The text complies with the stylistics and bibliography requirements in the Guidelines for Authors .
- This submission has not previously been published and has not been reviewed by other journals (or provide an explanation in the comments for the editor).
- The submission file is a document in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF or WordPerfect format.
- Web links in the text are accompanied by full valid URLs.
The names and email addresses given by users on the site of this journal will be used solely to perform the internal technical tasks of this journal; they will not be distributed or transmitted to outsiders.